You all know what time it is. It’s Friday Favorites time (tacky intro I know, but I had to do it).
1. My new faux fur from Loavies. It’s fluffy, dark green, and exactly what I needed to add to my winter wardrobe.
2. The Rockettes Christmas Spectacular. I went with my family on Monday, and we had such a magical evening at the Radio City Hall.
3. Yes, I’m putting Mie as a Friday Favorite. She’s flying home to Denmark tomorrow afternoon and I’m going to miss her so dearly. We’ve had an amazing half a year here in New York while she studied at Columbia University. I’m so proud of her, and I can’t wait till she comes back.
4. My new metallic ankle boots from Loavies as well. I’m loving that site! I’ll need to shop some more stuff from them.
5. Warm drinks. These days you can mostly find tea in my to go cup, but sometimes black coffee is just needed. I’m loving a warm cup in my hands when it’s cold here in New York. It gets freezing, so a little warm treat feels so cozy.