My favorite outfits from 2017
It’s time for a look down the ‘#OOTD Memory Lane’ and I thought it would be fun to pick my favorite outfit from each month in 2017, but it turns out my blogging was less consistent in the beginning of the year and therefore the plan had to change a bit. So how about I just choose 10 of my favorites? Let me know in the comments down below which is your favorite? If any (Hah!).
10. Green on green and a pop of red in this outfit from a May morning on Madison Avenue.
9. A summer outfit from the week before Edward and I flew to Spain to meet my family for a vacation outside Barcelona.
8. I ran around the UES looking like a mix between a sailor and a 90’s chic.
7. I started my new job and wore this outfit on-and-on until the jeans one day broke right under my butt. Not a good office look.
6. I wore simple dresses like this one on the Autumn days that still felt like Summer.
5. I picked pumpkins in my favorite blazer this year.
4. I bought a new Winter coat and a cute baret to match (or mis-match). Been loving the masculine shape of the coat with the more feminine hat.
3. Red will probably stay my favorite color forever. This sweater was this year’s Christmas sweater for me.
2. Who knew 2017 would be the year I started wearing all black? Never in my life would I have thought. Never would my big sister have thought, and she also commented on my Instagram that in our whole life she has never seen me in all black. Big thing. But I must say I understand why it’s such a thing.
1. A new favorite in my closet. And an addition to my fur/faux fur collection. I now have two. Maybe I love it because Edward hates it? Or maybe because I feel a little extra? Or because everyone seems to give me compliments? IDK, but I love it so much.