Top 5 Happenings of 2017
Last year I said “2016 has in many ways been an eventful year.” But damn, has 2017 been even more eventful. I think that’s how it goes. New, bigger things happen every year. I went through my wishes for 2017 to see if I actually accomplished some of them, and I’m proud to say I checked off all except one (play an instrument). Now 2018 is literally around the corner, so let’s go through this years Top 5 Happenings
5. I practiced being grateful and actually found a great difference in my mood, my expectations to other people, and to my life in general. It’s a real eye-opener. One thing I’ve been using to help is the 5 Minute Journal, which I write in first thing when I get up and last thing before I go to bed. I highly recommend it.
4. I started vlogging in December. But better late than never. Check out my YouTube channel right here and let me know if you wish for any specific videos. I have so much fun making them, so I hope that comes through! <3
3. I finally said stop at Nadine Johnson & Associates, took a month off for myself and some quality time with my family, and started a new job at Affordable Luxury Group September 1st. It’s the best change this year along with no. 1.
2. I read many great books among others this list of great biographies. I listened to many audio books, and right now Steve Jobs biography is playing. Today I’m actually heading to Barnes & Nobles to buy the first book in the Harry Potter saga (no, I have not read them yet, don’t judge me).
1. We moved to Manhattan into the most beautiful pre-war apartment in Washington Heights. I’m so, so happy. This was a change we both needed, as we now have another bedroom, a kitchen you can actually cook in, and are a part of a lovely neighborhood. All my wishes came true.
Stay tuned for my 2018 New Year resolutions coming up tomorrow!