It’s Tuesday, and I thought I would bring a fun new segment to the blog that I’m going to call Tech Tuesday. It will be apps or other tech stuff I’m loving brought to you, every Tuesday. I always love getting inspired by other people and which apps they use. Photo editing apps, fun video apps, apps to keep my life organized, so I would of course love to tip you guys about them too!
- VSCO – I might have mentioned this before, but this is my ultimate favorite app to edit my photos for Instagram. You guys probably know it already.. It has all sorts of filters, editing tools etc. I love it, and I don’t know how my Instagram-self would live without it!
- Kirakira+ – I actually can’t stop using this app for videos. You’ve definitely seen them on Instagram–it’s the app that makes videos super sparkly and pretty. Perfect for the festive season coming up!
- LiPix – I have been drawn back to my Scandinavian roots, and I’m loving everything simple and minimalistic. Therefore I’ve also been making my Instagram more simple, and I’m so inspired by white borders to brake up the grid. Simple white space that just makes my Instagram-self so happy. I actually also love making little collages like the above with a visual of a Picasso painting. Love, love, love.
- 8mm – I work in Online Marketing and that also includes taking care of brands’ social media platforms. For one of the brands I’ve developed a whole new visual and voice, and kept it all very down to earth and a bit vintage looking. This app is perfect for editing videos with lovely vintage-y filters. There are a few different ones, so you can find the one that’s just perfect.
- Glitché – It took me a while to get to know the interface of this app, but it’s quite cool. You can edit both images and videos with all sorts of cool looking filters f.x. broken mirror, VHS, glitch etc. This one is so fun for Instagram stories!